Women of Russia are undeniably beautiful and alluring. They come from a country that is rich in tradition and cultural values.
A man who is interested to date a Russian lady has great chances of winning her heart if he knows what to do and what not to do.
- Learn her native language. It is no secret that Russian women for marriage know little English so communication can be a problem. Basic knowledge of her mother tongue can help in breaking the ice.
- Take it slowly but not too slow. They are the sincere type of people so saying “I love you” right away may sound meaningless or insincere. On the other side, if you let her wait too long, she might think that you are not interested in her. Get to know her on a personal level and wait for the right time to express your adoration verbally.
- Spend time together. Online dating is only good for a short period. After that, you have to see her in person. Watch a movie or invite her to your favorite restaurant.
- Be creative. If you take her to a park today, you should take her to the beach next time. Try to maintain the excitement by avoiding monotonous activities.
- Be true. Sometimes you might feel uncomfortable with how she is treating you. Tell her in a polite way without accusing her of being insensitive.
- Do not pretend to be another person. Being a super gentleman when it is not the real you will only lead to serious misconceptions. Showing your true self right from the start will likely result to a fruitful relationship.
- Do not over analyze the situation. Sometimes she is not very friendly or sometimes she is not around to talk to you. Understand that Russian girls like to keep themselves busy and they also have a very active lifestyle. Do not expect her world to revolve around yours.
- Do not shower her with gifts. Men dating Russian girls tend to overdo gift-giving. If you give her expensive jewelries or too much cash, she might misinterpret that you are trying to buy her love. This is a major turn-off on their culture.
- Do not look away during conversations. Keep your eyes focused on her. Looking at different directions while she is talking is considered rude.
- Do not mislead her into believing something that is untrue. Honesty is important. At some point you might realize that you are no longer interested because she is not the right person for you. Russian ladies are graceful to accept the situation if you are man enough to tell it upfront.
Dating Russian girls is a real challenge. You have better chances of succeeding if you understand their culture, tradition and values. Good luck!